Foreign Travel Advice - UK

Adult personal social services: specific revenue funding and grant allocations – 2021 to 2022

A letter on routine annual social care funding to local authorities for the financial year 2021 to 2022.

Read the original advice at Foreign Travel Advice (UK)

Related Articles

Back to top button