Prime minister renames island in Lake Burley Griffin to honour monarch’s 70 years of service to Australia. This blog is now closed
- ‘Out of control’ gas prices likely to filter down to Australian consumers, food processor says
- Richard Marles eyes meeting with US defence secretary at Singapore forum
- Monkeypox: what are the symptoms and should Australia be worried?
- Can anything be done about the ‘perfect storm’ in Australia’s energy markets?
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
Brisbane’s new Greens MPs set their sights on the suburbs
Brisbane’s new Greens MPs talk about the moments they “flipped” voters – the driveway conversions of climate unbelievers or hostile folks who had only ever supported the major parties.
Read the original article at The Guardian