As cases peak, hospital admissions are expected to surge in coming weeks. We will follow the numbers and assess the impact on the state’s health system
- Follow our Covid live blog for the latest updates
- Data tracker: Covid cases today, trend map, hospitalisations and deaths
- NSW Covid vaccination rate by postcode – check your suburb
- NSW restrictions; border restrictions
- Vaccine rollout tracker; get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
The number of Covid patients in NSW hospitals is expected to peak in October, with intensive care units bracing for an “overwhelming” impact.
Here, we explain how we will track the unfolding crisis as hospitalisations surge in the coming weeks.
Read the original article at The Guardian