Calls to confirm appointments are met with expletives, says Victorian GP, who is concerned for vulnerable patients most in need
- Follow our Australia news live blog for the latest updates
- NSW and Vic restrictions; Vic hotspots
- Vaccine rollout and rates tracker; Cases and data tracker
- 5km and 25km from home map: check your travel radius
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
People opposed to Covid vaccinations are making fake bookings at clinics in a bid to disrupt the rollout, GPs are warning, with concerns they could be taking the slots of vulnerable patients.
Anti-vaxxers would “go to any lengths” to try to derail the rollout, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) president Dr Karen Price said.
Read the original article at The Guardian