Victoria to open two mass vaccination hubs; NSW to keep border open to NZ despite new Auckland Covid case; UK decision to offer under-30s an alternative to Oxford jab could knock confidence in Australia’s vaccine rollout. Follow updates live
• Under-30s in the UK to be offered an alternative to AstraZeneca
• Podcast: what do we know about blood clots and the AZ vaccine?
• What do I need to know about the AstraZeneca vaccine?
• Australian doctors urge government to give greater certainty on vaccines
• Harassment scandals could hit vaccination rates due to diminished trust in Australian government
Thanks for taking us through the day so far Matilda.
I’m Elias Visontay, and I’ll be taking you through the next part of the day.
With that, I might hand you over to the fantastic Elias Visontay to help you stay abreast of the news and bust Covid-19 misinformation for the afternoon.
Read the original article at The Guardian