TGA provisionally approves Moderna booster shots for over-18s; two cases of Omicron variant detected in Queensland and one in Victoria; George Christensen should go ‘quietly’ into retirement, Scott Morrison says; China blames Australia for tense relationship after Winter Olympics boycott; Victoria records 1,312 new Covid cases and five deaths; NSW reports 403 cases, one death; eight cases and one death in ACT. Follow all the day’s news
- Australia joins Beijing Winter Olympics diplomatic boycott over China’s human rights abuses
- Scott Morrison suspects Gladys Berejiklian may not run for federal seat of Warringah
- Liberal senator Gerard Rennick’s vaccine claims condemned by health officials in Covid inquiry
- Andrew Laming staffer dresses as Kyle Rittenhouse for delayed Halloween party
- Scientists find ‘stealth’ version of Omicron that may be harder to track
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
Actor Rebel Wilson has said her own team were opposed to her losing weight because she was “earning millions of dollars being the funny fat girl”.
The Australian actor, 41, documented her physical transformation on social media after embarking on a health and fitness journey a couple of years ago.
Read the original article at The Guardian