Members of Scott Morrison’s security detail injured in Tasmania; underemployment down to 6.3% in latest ABS labour force data; Russia’s oil and gas sector targeted in new sanctions; at least 45 more Covid deaths around Australia, with 21 in NSW. Follow all the day’s news
- Morrison again blames Labor for Coalition’s failure to deliver federal Icac
- Coalition’s $220m pledge for native forestry ‘bad news’ for threatened species, conservationists say
- NSW Liberal candidate described campaign supporting LGBT youth as ‘grooming tactic’ used by ‘gender extremists’
- It’s more important to know the impact of your policies than to know economic figures off-hand – Greg Jericho
- Factcheck: are Coalition claims Labor’s pandemic policies would have cost an extra $81bn accurate?
- Read Guardian Australia’s full federal election coverage
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
If you are in Sydney, you can have a little treat – free public transport (for 12 days).
As AAP reports:
Read the original article at The Guardian