Country records over 116,000 cases as Victoria surpasses NSW with 51,356 cases including rapid test results; Nick Kyrgios says Djokovic treatment ‘not really humane’; Queensland grapples with flood emergency. This blog is now closed
- Victoria records huge spike in cases after online reporting launched
- Tennis Australia boss privately praises staff for ‘unbelievable job’
- ‘Unexpected’ floods in Queensland leave 15 missing
- Byron Bay Covid patients left behind curtains as hospital ‘crippled’
- Victoria and NSW Covid restrictions explained
- Vaccine rollout and rates tracker; Cases and data tracker
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
Labor MP Andrew Giles has announced he has tested positive for Covid-19.
We have collected stories from readers on what it is like trying to get tested this week.
Read the original article at The Guardian