Review follows a UK decision to offer people under 30 an alternative jab following formal link to rare blood clots
• Follow the Australia liveblog
• Under-30s in the UK to be offered an alternative to AstraZeneca
•Podcast: what do we know about blood clots and the AZ vaccine?
• Brussels urges unity over AZ jab to boost public confidence
• What do I need to know about the AstraZeneca vaccine?
• Australian doctors urge government to give greater certainty on vaccines
Australian authorities will review the findings of British and European regulators over concerns about the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine – but continue to emphasise that the benefits outweigh the risks.
The review follows a decision in the United Kingdom to offer healthy adults aged under 30 an alternative to the Oxford/AstraZeneca jab following concerns over rare blood clots.
Read the original article at The Guardian