Foreign Travel Advice - UK

Care leavers and homeless people could receive extra housing support

Thousands of vulnerable people, including care leavers, will get more cash to pay their rent, thanks to changes to housing benefits.

Read the original advice at Foreign Travel Advice (UK)

Related Articles

Back to top button