Foreign Travel Advice - UK

Childcare providers: telling Ofsted about significant events

From the end of January 2021, childminders, nurseries and all other childcare providers must use an online notification form to tell us about significant events.

Read the original advice at Foreign Travel Advice (UK)

Related Articles

Back to top button