Foreign Travel Advice - UK

Civil news: tender to replace HPCDS services opens

Early legal advice added to in-court services under the new Housing Loss Prevention Advice Service which will replace the Housing Possession Court Duty Scheme.

Read the original advice at Foreign Travel Advice (UK)

Related Articles

Back to top button