Saturday’s news on Covid developments around the world
- Thousands waiting for dementia diagnoses during Covid crisis
- Travellers in England to get one-week notice of overseas rule easing
- Canberra condemned over decision for Australians returning from India
- UK’s south Asian communities worst-hit in Covid second wave – study
- See all our coronavirus coverage
That’s it for today from the global blog team. Thanks for following our coverage – more to follow in a few hours.
Read the original article at The Guardian