UK also reports 136 further deaths; some people unable to travel after issue with downloading proof of vaccination
- NHS app proving vaccine status malfunctions, causing travel delays
- Senior Tory says sorry for mistakes in pandemic handling
- Russia’s population sees largest ever peacetime decline
- How Japan became a surprise Covid success story
- See all our coronavirus coverage
A regional Victorian newsagent in Australia has backed down on her refusal to be administered a Covid-19 vaccination after she closed her post office, citing state health orders.
Angela Spedding, who had operated Merrigum’s only post office for more than six years, said she had booked in a jab after being told the post office would close if she hadn’t secured an appointment by the end of the working week.
Read the original article at The Guardian