French health authority will give one jab to previously infected people; Germany to ban travel from Czech border regions and Austria’s Tyrol
- Trump’s case of coronavirus was far worse than he admitted, report says
- Australia: snap five-day Covid lockdown for Victoria
- Plan to vaccinate town in Brazil against Covid sparks real estate rush
- Pfizer vaccine found to give strong immune response to new variants
- UK coronavirus – latest updates
All hypotheses are still open in the World Health Organization’s search for the origins of Covid-19, its director-general Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has said. Reuters reports:
A WHO-led mission in China said this week that it was not looking further into the question of whether the virus escaped from a lab, which it considered highly unlikely. The United States has said it will review the mission’s findings.
‘Some questions have been raised as to whether some hypotheses have been discarded. Having spoken with some members of the team, I wish to confirm that all hypotheses remain open and require further analysis and study,’ Tedros said.
Nachod and Trutnov are among several regions in the Czech Republic that have seen a continuing spread of Covid-19, despite a national lockdown, Reuters reports.
Read the original article at The Guardian