- Duterte tells Philippines: choose Covid vaccine or be jailed
- ‘Everything is collapsing’: Colombia in third Covid wave amid unrest
- US Covid deaths dip below 300 a day for first time since March 2020
- UK coronavirus updates – live
- See all our coronavirus coverage
France’s fashion houses are returning to the catwalk today for Paris’ men’s fashion week after more than a year of crisis left some wondering if the traditional calendar ever return.
Only six of 72 brands that make up the official Paris fashion calendar will present live shows this week, though they include two big names in the form of Dior and Hermes. It follows a similarly tentative return in Milan, where only three of 47 – Dolce and Gabbana, Etro, and Armani – offered live events for this week’s Spring/Summer 2022 show, AFP reports.
Read the original article at The Guardian