- Scepticism over Oxford vaccine threatens European immunisations
- Vaccinated people in Israel to enjoy bars and hotels with ‘green pass’
- Florida women wear ‘granny’ disguise to get Covid vaccine
- UK coronavirus updates – live
- See all our coronavirus coverage
US land borders with Canada and Mexico will remain closed to non-essential travel until at least 21 March to address Covid-19 concerns, the US government has said, according to Reuters.
The new 30-day extension is the first announced under President Joe Biden and comes as the White House has been holding meetings about potentially tightening requirements for crossing at US land borders in North America, officials said.
Greece has extended lockdown restrictions to more areas of the country to stem the spread of infections, Reuters reports.
But it has also lifted lockdown in others where infections receded.
Read the original article at The Guardian