- Prove your Covid status if you want to party, UK students told
- People with chronic conditions most at risk from Covid even after jabs
- Victoria police and anti-lockdown protesters in violent clashes
- Freshers’ week drive to give Covid jabs to students in England
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Leon Bailey celebrated his goal against Everton by paying tribute to Jamaican Twitch streamer Steffie Gregg, who died aged 26 in late August as a result of COVID complications pic.twitter.com/Us1yIMmGNl
A school district in the Canadian province of British Columbia will be locking down schools from Monday due to ongoing anti-vaccine protests.
The “hold and secure” protocol was enacted on Friday after people protesting against vaccines and masks, who the district said had been targeting schools all week, entered two school buildings in and around Salmon Arm, British Columbia.
Read the original article at The Guardian