- NHS in England urged to redistribute near-expiry vaccines as take-up slows among young
- Uber and Deliveroo discounts to lure young in England to get jabbed
- Herd immunity: could Covid be on the run in the UK?
- Florida records largest one-day case total since start of pandemic
- Australian Sky News banned from YouTube for seven days over Covid disinformation
The UK has registered 24,470 new Covid cases in the last 24 hours.
There were 911 further hospitalisations and 65 more people have died within 28 days of a positive test.
#COVID19 VACCINE UPDATE: Daily figures on the total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses that have been given in the UK.
As of 1 August, 85,196,986 COVID-19 vaccine doses have been given in the UK.
Read the original article at The Guardian