Norway should prepare for more restrictions, says PM; Italy records 207 deaths; Israel reopens restaurants. Follow latest updates
- Covid data show sewage monitoring could be vital in infection control
- How do we track and measure new variants of coronavirus?
- Dutch clubbers hit dancefloor for study into easing lockdown
- Coronavirus – latest updates
- See all our coronavirus coverage
The US is approaching Joe Biden’s target of 100m vaccinations in his first 100 days in office United States, with 90,351,750 doses of Covid-19 vaccines as of Sunday morning, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said.
The vaccine doses are for both Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines.
Just as Auckland’s lockdown lifts and New Zealand celebrates two weeks free of community transmission, a new case of Covid-19 has been identified in an airline crew member.
The Ministry of Health said on Sunday evening the individual had returned to New Zealand from Japan on 28 February and initially returned a negative test result before testing positive during routine surveillance testing.
Read the original article at The Guardian