- Europeans’ confidence in EU hit by coronavirus response
- Link between cases and deaths has been broken, says UK health boss
- San Francisco could be first major US city to hit herd immunity
- Euro 2020 fans must have vaccine or test for Wembley games
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Three people were killed in a blaze that broke out at a Russian hospital treating patients with Covid-19, authorities said, with one official suggesting a faulty ventilator was to blame.
The fire broke out in the early hours of Wednesday at a hospital in the city of Ryazan, some 180 kilometres (112 miles) from Moscow, in a ward treating Covid-19 patients.
Andrew Sparrow has begun publishing our UK live blog for the day. I suspect there will be a lot of politics in it today. I’ll continue to have top UK lines as well as the global Covid news.
Read the original article at The Guardian