- England Covid travel red list to be cut to a dozen countries
- ‘Covid toe’ may be side-effect of immune response, says study
- Wales to press ahead with Covid pass plans despite calls to re-run vote
- Christian TV channel fined by UK regulator over conspiracy theories
- Tucker Carlson rails against Australia’s ‘horrifying’ restrictions
Welsh first minister Mark Drakeford has been speaking about last night’s knife edge vote that approved the introduction of Covid passes in Wales.
Drakeford said the purpose of the Covid pass was “not to penalise any business, it’s to give that business an extra defence to allow it to continue to operate”.
Read the original article at The Guardian