How does Australia’s coronavirus vaccine rollout and schedule compare with other countries, and when will Australia reach 70% and 80% double dose vaccination? We bring together the latest numbers on the vaccination rate in Victoria, NSW, Queensland and other states, as well as stats, maps, live data and Indigenous vaccination rates.
- Covid Australia full data tracker: cases today, coronavirus map, hospitalisations and deaths
- NSW Covid vaccination rate by suburb: check the percentages in your postcode – interactive map
- Follow our Covid live blog for the latest updates
- NSW and Vic restrictions; Vic hotspots
- Get our free news app; try our weekend edition app; get our morning email briefing
Australia’s coronavirus vaccine rollout began in late February. Here we bring together the latest figures to track the progress of the rollout and Covid vaccination schedule.
The data shows the total doses given in Australia, people vaccinated in Australian states and the percentage of the population who have received one dose or are double dose fully vaccinated, as well as graphs showing daily new Covid-19 cases in Australia, deaths per day and cumulative coronavirus cases by state and territory.
Read the original article at The Guardian