Planning a trip across state borders during the school holidays or a weekend away? Before you leave home, check our state-by-state guide to coronavirus travel restrictions to see if you can travel into our out of Sydney city suburbs, from NSW to Qld, between Victoria and South Australia or to NZ.
- Follow our Covid LIVE blog for the latest updates
- NSW Covid restrictions; Covid Victoria restrictions explained
- NSW hotspots map; Vic hotspots; Qld Covid hotspots list
- Covid vaccine rollout numbers: tracking vaccination progress
- Download the free Guardian app
As families prepare for winter school holidays, Covid outbreaks have once again resulted in state border restrictions and forced plans to be cancelled.
State and territory health authorities are monitoring the cases and the situation is changing daily. Here is a state-by-state breakdown of where you can and can’t travel and what you need to do before you leave home.
Read the original article at The Guardian