James Slack says sorry for party said to have featured a suitcase of wine and which happened on eve of Prince Philip’s funeral
- Two Downing Street parties on night before Prince Philip’s funeral: reports
- French teachers walk out of classrooms in strike over Covid strategy
- US supreme court blocks Biden’s workplace vaccine-or-test rules
- Met police will not investigate alleged No 10 lockdown party
- Australia cancels Novak Djokovic’s visa ahead of Australian Open
South Korea will extend tougher social distancing rules for three more weeks amid concerns over a looming Omicron wave ahead of the Lunar New Year holidays, officials said on Friday.
The curbs were restored a month ago just six weeks after being eased under a “living with Covid-19” scheme, as record-breaking numbers of new cases and critically ill patients threatened to saturate the country’s medical system.
Read the original article at The Guardian