- Conservative judges block Biden’s vaccine requirement for businesses
- Why is Europe returning to the dark days of Covid?
- Expert urges offering Covid booster jabs to younger groups in UK
- Merkel urges Germans to get Covid vaccines amid high infection rate
- See all our coronavirus coverage
California has become the latest US state to make Covid vaccine booster doses available for all adults, despite a call from federal health officials to limit their distribution to people most at risk.
It follows similar moves by Colorado and New Mexico, which have among the highest rates of new infections in the US. California, the country’s most populous state, has now joined them in the “high” tier for transmission, according to recent figures from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Read the original article at The Guardian