- UK PM and staff pictured with wine in Downing St garden in May 2020
- Christmas curbs could be brought in within days, says Sajid Javid
- Fauci: Omicron ‘raging through the world’ and travel increases risks
- ‘Vaccines are not the only answer’: calls for more public health measures
- UK health secretary refuses to rule out further curbs before Christmas
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Thailand’s public health minister said on Monday that his ministry will propose reinstating mandatory quarantine for foreign visitors due to concerns over the spread of the Omicron variant.
The proposal would scrap the current quarantine waiver for vaccinated visitors and revert to hotel quarantine and the “sandbox” programme, which allows free movement within a specific location, Anutin Charnvirakul told the Inside Thailand television show.
Read the original article at The Guardian