New Covid restrictions for the greater Sydney region have been extended for another week. Can you have visitors? Is mask-wearing compulsory? Is travelling permitted? Here’s the full list of what you can and can’t do in NSW
- Follow our Covid LIVE blog for the latest updates
- NSW and ACT hotspots; Vic exposure sites; Qld Covid hotspots list
- Vic Covid restrictions; Australia Covid travel restrictions
- Covid vaccine rollout numbers: tracking vaccination progress
- Download the free Guardian app; Get our morning email briefing
The NSW premier, Gladys Berejiklian, has announced an update to Covid restrictions for Greater Sydney, the Central Coast, Blue Mountains, Wollongong and Shellharbour that come into effect at 4pm on 23 June.
Here are the current coronavirus rules in NSW.
Read the original article at The Guardian