Planning a trip across state borders during the school holidays or a weekend away? Check our state-by-state guide to coronavirus travel restrictions in place before you leave home to go from NSW to Qld or between Victoria and South Australia
- Follow LIVE Australia Covid news for updates from NSW, Vic, Qld and more
- NSW hotspots map and ACT exposure sites; Vic hotspots; Qld Covid hotspots list
- Covid Victoria restrictions explained
- Covid vaccine rollout numbers: tracking vaccination progress
- Download the free Guardian app
As families prepare for winter school holidays, Covid outbreaks have once again raised the spectre of state border restrictions and flight cancellations.
State and territory health authorities are monitoring the cases and the situation is changing daily. Here is a state-by-state breakdown of where you can and can’t travel and what you need to do before you leave home.
Read the original article at The Guardian