With NSW reopening and economy trial under way in Victoria, here’s how you can link proof of your vaccination to check-in apps
- Follow our Covid live blog for the latest updates
- Vic restrictions; Vic hotspots
- Vaccine rollout and rates tracker; Cases and data tracker
- 5km and 10km from home map: check your travel radius
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
People in Sydney entering cafes, hair salons and retailers after 107 days of lockdown have had to prove themselves in a new way: by providing evidence of their vaccination.
The same goes for residents across New South Wales from Monday, but it’s not the only state with vaccine passport plans.
Read the original article at The Guardian