- Scott Morrison’s 2020 ‘home by Christmas’ pledge to stranded Australians made before discussion within government, report finds
- Trial of Brittany Higgins accused delayed after Lisa Wilkinson’s Logies speech
- La Niña has ended but there’s a 50-50 chance another will form by the Australian summer
- Bridget Archer ‘keen to be involved’ in establishing federal anti-corruption body
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
Victoria is reporting a spike in Covid related deaths, after 28 people lost their lives overnight:
Rally outside NSW parliament to protest government’s wages policy
We are losing skilled teachers, nurses, cleaners – and we’re going to have more pressure in NSW for services to be provided that we can’t retain.
It’s not much to ask and the government needs to act.
Read the original article at The Guardian