- Donald Trump Jr tests positive for coronavirus
- US records highest number of daily coronavirus deaths since May
- First Americans may get vaccine in December if US approves request
- Republican officials finally forced into action on Covid
- Pfizer asks to allow emergency use of its vaccine
- Sign up to receive First Thing – our daily briefing by email
Donald Trump Jr. has tested positive for coronavirus, the New York Times is reporting.
The president’s eldest son managed to evade infection after the White House super-spreader event earlier this year led to positive tests for many around him, including his father and his girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle.
Georgia’s governor announced Friday that he will certify the presidential election results following a recount, solidifying Joe Biden’s win there.
The announcement came after a recount demanded by Donald Trump in the wake of the November election, which showed a narrow loss to Biden in an upset of the traditionally-Republican state.
Read the original article at The Guardian