New coronavirus cases in New South Wales include aged care worker and healthcare worker, while the NT records one new case
- NSW restrictions; Qld restrictions; WA, NT and SA rules
- NSW hotspots; Qld hotspots; WA exposure sites
- Border closures: where you can and can’t travel in Australia
- What you need to know about getting AstraZeneca in Australia
- Qld CHO rejects claims of ‘scaremongering’ over AstraZeneca
- Follow the latest Covid Australia updates LIVE
New South Wales recorded 24 new cases of Covid, including an aged care worker believed to be unvaccinated and a second healthcare worker, as the state’s coronavirus outbreak rose to 195.
The premier, Gladys Berejiklian, expressed concern that “around half” of the new cases on Thursday were out in the community while infectious and urged anyone with symptoms to get tested and isolate.
Read the original article at The Guardian