- The committee is escalating its inquiry into the insurrection
- Walter Blackman running to unseat Democrat Tom O’Halleran
- House panel issues subpoena to Trump DoJ official Jeff Clark
- Social Security benefits to rise for 70 million Americans
- US to lift travel restrictions at Canada and Mexico borders
The FDA on Wednesday released a set of new, voluntary guidelines to help Americans eat less salt.
The long-awaited guidelines, aim to reduce the average daily sodium intake by 12% over the next 2.5 years by pressuring food manufacturers, restaurants and other food service companies to significantly reduce their use of salt. The guidance outlines 163 categories, from baby food, to cheese, to cookies.
Read the original article at The Guardian