Exclusive: National cabinet told allocations of the mRNA Covid vaccine will drop from from 10.9m in September to 8.4m in October amid push for 70% coverage
- Follow our Covid live blog for the latest updates
- NSW and Vic restrictions; Vic hotspots
- Vaccine rollout and rates tracker; Cases and data tracker
- 5km and 10km from home map: check your travel radius
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
States and territories were told at national cabinet their allocations of Pfizer will fall from 10.9m in September to 8.4m in October.
The leaked figures, seen by Guardian Australia, substantiate concerns that there is a reduction of Pfizer supply in the critical month that New South Wales and Victoria intend to reach the 70% vaccination target and push towards further reopening at 80%.
Read the original article at The Guardian