Foreign Travel Advice - UK

Letters to businesses about importing and exporting goods between Great Britain and the EU

HMRC letters to VAT-registered businesses in Great Britain trading with the EU, highlighting the new rules and actions to take for importing goods from or exporting goods to the EU.

Read the original advice at Foreign Travel Advice (UK)

Related Articles

Back to top button