TGA has received dozens of applications to import and sell different types of rapid antigen tests
- Follow our Australia news live blog for the latest updates
- NSW Covid roadmap explained
- Restrictions: Vic, NSW; borders: Vic, NSW
- 5km and 10km from home map: check your travel radius
- Vaccine rollout tracker; Covid cases and data tracker
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
If the UK is any guide, rapid antigen test kits for Covid-19 could become as ubiquitous in our lives as QR codes – an essential key to accessing workplaces and venues – and businesses are lining up to cash in.
The tests, which have a 15-minute turnaround, have up till now been used mainly in large workplaces, aged care and sensitive health settings, because they had to be administered by a health professional.
Read the original article at The Guardian