Here’s what we know about the next two stages of reopening in Victoria, and what you can and can’t do as Melbourne exits its sixth lockdown on Friday
- Melbourne freedom day: world’s most locked down city takes first cautious steps to reopening
- Melbourne’s 20 months in and out of lockdown – in pictures
- Vic: hotspots; restrictions; vaccination rates by postcode
- Australia vaccine rollout tracker; cases and data tracker
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
On Friday, Melbourne will exit its sixth lockdown, after 70% of people aged over 16 in Victoria have received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.
After 77 days of tough restrictions, students will return to class part-time, fully vaccinated people will be able to get haircuts, and groups will be able to gather outdoors in larger numbers and have visitors in the homes.
Read the original article at The Guardian