Those funding the promotion seeking to keep focus on Covid vaccines rather than themselves, spokesperson says
- Follow our Covid live blog for the latest updates
- NSW and Vic restrictions; Vic hotspots
- Vaccine rollout and rates tracker; Cases and data tracker
- 5km and 10km from home map: check your travel radius
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
The donors behind a $4.1m fund awarding prizes to Australians who are vaccinated against Covid-19 include some major philanthropic organisations, but most are opting to stay anonymous.
The Million Dollar Vax competition, which offers a $1m cash prize, as well as 100 daily $1,000 gift cards for those who get jabbed before mid-December, was launched at the weekend.
Read the original article at The Guardian