Federal court orders government to pay tennis star’s costs and release him immediately, but immigration minister could still intervene
- Full report: tennis star wins appeal against visa cancellation
- Judge ‘agitated’ by issue of why Australian government did not accept medical exemption
- Visa may be cancelled again regardless of verdict
- Follow live updates of today’s Australian news
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
I have a live stream up and running now. Updates coming soon.
A spokesperson for the court says the hearing is going ahead, but the live stream is still down:
I am now advised the hearing has started. The court is working to rectify the situation. Apologies.
Read the original article at The Guardian