Here are the current coronavirus hotspots and Covid-19 public health exposure sites in regional New South Wales and Canberra, and what to do if you’ve visited them
- Sydney, NSW and Canberra, ACT lockdown restrictions explained
- Map of NSW vaccination rate by suburb: check the percentages by postcode
- Follow our Covid live blog for the latest updates
- Other hotspots: Vic list; Qld
- Vaccine rollout tracker; get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
Here are the current coronavirus hotspots, Covid exposure sites, venues and case location alerts in regional NSW and the ACT. NSW Health is no longer releasing exposure sites for greater Sydney.
Read the original article at The Guardian