Here’s what we know about the next two stages of reopening in New South Wales
- Follow our Covid live blog for the latest updates
- NSW and Vic restrictions; Vic hotspots
- Vaccine rollout and rates tracker; Cases and data tracker
- 5km and 10km from home map: check your travel radius
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
New South Wales has unveiled how it will fully reopen its state after months of lockdowns to curb its Delta outbreak, with freedoms substantially staggered for unvaccinated residents to re-engage with society.
Having already unveiled freedoms residents will be able to enjoy once the state achieves 70% double dose vaccination, the premier, Gladys Berejiklian, on Monday confirmed that this was likely to be achieved within a fortnight, meaning lockdowns will end for vaccinated people from 11 October.
Read the original article at The Guardian