- Follow our Covid live blog for the latest updates
- NSW reports 239 new cases and seven ICU patients in their 20s
- NSW restrictions; NSW hotspots; Qld Covid hotspots; Qld restrictions
- Other restrictions: Vic; SA; border restrictions
- How do you convince someone to get vaccinated?
- ‘A lottery who ends up in hospital’: Australian Covid survivors speak out
- Vaccine rollout tracker; get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
OK, last but not least, what has been happening on a national level today?
Ahh, Victoria – we’ve come so far since the days of 600+ cases! Today, we have relatively good news coming from the little state that could:
Read the original article at The Guardian