Gladys Berejiklian says nine of the 35 locally acquired cases were infectious in the community. This blog is closed
- NSW premier Gladys Berejiklian reports 35 new Covid cases
- Queensland premier Annastacia Palaszczuk lifts lockdown despite five new cases
- Experts welcome four-stage Covid exit strategy but warn ‘hard yards’ still to come
- ‘It makes me sick’: families of Australians stranded overseas devastated after arrivals cap slashed
- Travel exemptions rise as more Australians apply to fly overseas
- Download the free Guardian app; Get our morning email briefing
That’s where I’ll leave you for today. We’ll be back tomorrow. Here’s what we learned today:
South Australia has recorded one new case of Covid-19.
SA health authorities say the new case, a man in his 20s, had finished hotel quarantine after returning from overseas, but returned a “weak positive” case after his isolation ended.
Read the original article at The Guardian