Western Australia releases sites visited by Covid-positive NSW truck drivers. This blog is now closed
- NSW records worst daily total and apologises for booking blunder
- Victorian health minister says NSW’s 1,000 cases not ‘a sign of hope’
- Covid abnormal: why is Australia so far behind on making its own mRNA vaccines?
- Shepparton’s multicultural community ‘on the brink’ in lockdown
- Restrictions: NSW; Vic; Qld; borders; Hotspots: NSW; Vic; Qld
- Vaccine rollout tracker; get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
It’s time to wrap things up for another day. Here are today’s main events:
It has shipped more than a billion doses, saved countless lives – and faced controversy over its safety and supply.
In this piece by Oliver Franklin-Wallis, some of the people involved in the creation of the AstraZenca vaccine tell their story of the race against Covid-19.
Read the original article at The Guardian