- Labor-led Senate inquiry to call for axing of Liberal-dominated AAT
- Chris Bowen to announce review of carbon credits system after expert labelled it a ‘fraud’
- Candidate for John Barilaro’s NY role had offer retracted after ‘government decision’, inquiry told
- Governor general David Hurley apologises for video praising builder who renovated his home
- Get our free news app, morning email briefing and daily news podcast
Turnbull says Albanese ‘is not Scott Morrison and that’s a big advantage’
Australia’s new prime minister will have an easier time mending relations with the French “because he is not Scott Morrison and that’s a big advantage”, the former leader Malcolm Turnbull has told journalists in Paris.
Read the original article at The Guardian