- Moscow planted ‘misleading or unsubstantiated allegations’ – ODNI
- Biden in Pennsylvania says coronavirus aid will ‘change lives’
- Harris tells UN ‘democracy depends on women’s empowerment’
- Moderna to begin coronavirus vaccine trials on babies
- Sign up to receive First Thing – our daily briefing by email
Here’s a recap:
Donald Trump’s former coronavirus testing tsar has urged the former president to address Covid vaccine hesitancy among Republicans, even as the man who some say has assumed Trump’s platform and megaphone, the Fox News host Tucker Carlson, criticized vaccine outreach by the Biden administration.
Several recent surveys have shown vaccine hesitancy is highest among Republican men. Public health experts are scrambling to respond.
Read the original article at The Guardian