Foreign Travel Advice - UK

Social housing tenants to receive training and support to make their voices heard

People living in social housing will have access to new government-backed training scheme, helping them to raise issues with their landlord.

Read the original advice at Foreign Travel Advice (UK)

Related Articles

Back to top button