- At least four states plan to lift restrictions
- President to launch next phase of Build Back Better program
- Biden announces plans to tackle rising anti-Asian violence
- Witness at Chauvin trial: ‘I believed I witnessed a murder’
- ‘Trailblazing’ slate of judicial nominees announced by Biden
– Joan E Greve and Maanvi Singh
In a keenly awaited memoir, Joe Biden’s son Hunter attacks Donald Trump as “a vile man with a vile mission” who plumbed “unprecedented depths” in last year’s US presidential election.
Hunter, 51, is a lawyer and businessman who has been the focus of Republican bile ever since Trump and his lawyer Rudy Giuliani sought information on his business dealings in Ukraine to use in the 2020 campaign.
Read the original article at The Guardian