- Coca-Cola, Delta have condemned a new election law
- Joe Manchin says he does not like plans to raise corporate taxes
- President tries to build momentum in Congress to pass plan
- Joe and Jill Biden celebrate easter with masked-up Easter bunny
- CDC director says risk of Covid surface transmission is low
- How Biden’s $2tn infrastructure plan seeks to achieve racial justice
We’re wrapping up today’s live US politics coverage. Here’s an updated summary of key events today.
Local photographer captures Kamala Harris’ hometown visit to Oakland, California
San Francisco Chronicle photographer Jessica Christian posted a series of photographs today capturing the vice president’s visit to Oakland, where she was born and worked for years as a young prosecutor.
Read the original article at The Guardian